Pre-K Registration Information
July 27, 2011
San Angelo ISD will hold Pre-Kindergarten registration for the 2011-2012 school year on August 1st and 2nd in the SAISD administration building breakroom. The administration building is located at 1621 University.
The hours for registration will be:
- August 1 - 7:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- August 2 - 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
To be eligible for Pre-K, children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2011 and must also meet at least one of the following requirements.
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Foster Child
- Meet federal income guidelines
- Military eligibility
- Is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family & Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code
Parents, please bring the following items to register your child.
- Official birth certificate
- Social Security card
- DOD Identification (Military)
- Updated immunization record
- Proof of address (electric, water, or gas bill)
- Verification of current income for July and August
- SMAP #
- TANF #
Download the following flyers for more information including which campuses have Pre-K programs.
For more information about Pre-K registration, please call (325)947-3838 x746.