Bobcat Football Play-Off Information
November 4, 2016
Congratulations to the Central Bobcats football team on advancing to the play-offs. With Friday's 49-15 win over Amarillo Tascosa, the Bobcats have completed a perfect regular season.
The Bobcats will take on El Paso Franklin in the Class 6A Division I Bi-District playoff round at San Angelo Stadium on Friday, November 11 at 7:00 pm.
- Tickets will be $3 in advance for students and $8 in advance for adults. All tickets will be $10 at the gate.
- Tickets will be on sale Monday, November 7 and Tuesday, November 8 in the SAISD Athletic Office for current season ticket holders only. Season ticket holders will be given the first option to purchase their current seats only.
- All remaining reserved seats and General Admission tickets will go on sale to the public Wednesday, November 9 and remain on sale until noon on Friday, November 11. Tickets will be available for purchase in the SAISD Athletics Office or online at saisd.org
- Tickets will be on sale Monday – Thursday from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm and 7:30 am – 12-:00 pm on Friday in the athletic office.
- Please see the attached map for stadium seat assignments. Sections C, D, E & G are all reserved seating.
- SAISD employees will be able to get in free with their district ID badge. An employee ID badge can be used for that employee only, not their family.
- Athletic Passes will be accepted, but Football Passes will not be accepted.
- Student tickets will be available at Central High School and all elementary and middle school feeder campuses in addition to the SAISD Athletics office.
- Student tickets are for student use only. Adults will not be admitted with a student ticket.