Archived Meeting Minutes
September 30, 2003
1. Call to Order and Establish Quorum
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Comment- given by Tommy Navarro.
4. Adjourn to Closed or Executive Session in accordance with:
551.074 Texas Government Code
Discuss employee discipline, duties, resignations, reassignments, new hires, and evaluations
Conduct Evaluation of the Superintendent of Schools
Discuss Superintendent Salary and Contract-
the board adjourned to executive session.
5. Report from Board Members Attending the TASB/TASA Convention- reports were given by Mr. Archer, Mr. Bader, Mr , Baker, Mr. Layman, and Mr. Silvas.
6. Consider TASB Board Effectiveness Audit- postponed.
7. Review an Evaluation Instrument and Calendar for Board
Self-Evaluation and Superintendent Evaluation- postponed
until the October meeting.
8. Conduct Evaluation of the Superintendent of Schools- postponed until the October meeting.
9. Consider Superintendent's Salary and Contract- the superintendent will not receive a raise; however, an increase in salary will be considered in 2005.
Tuesday, October 20, 2003 - 5:30 p.m.
Regular School Board of Trustees Meeting
San Angelo ISD Administration Building Board Room
1621 University Avenue
San Angelo , TX 76904