Mrs. Kim Carter
Food Service Director
T: (325) 659-3615
F: (325) 658-4353
San Angelo ISD uses an online service called MyPaymentsPlus that allows parents to manage their student's school meal accounts as well as the ability to make direct payments for school lunches. This system eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secure account to manage all of your student's meal accounts
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a credit card or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 800-961-6129. Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
To begin using MyPaymentsPlus, visit www.mypaymentsplus.com. Follow the onscreen directions to create a free account and register your student using their Student ID number.
Those who wish to prepay into their student's meal account may do so at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 800-961-6129 from anywhere, at anytime.
SAISD encourages all parents to create a MyPaymentsPlus account. Involving parents and families in our effort to educate our students on healthy nutritional choices is always a top priority, and the MyPaymentsPlus system allows us to do just that.