New "Home Access Center" Portal Available
August 24, 2011
San Angelo ISD will have a new portal for parents to access their child’s assignments, grades, and attendance this year. Known as “Home Access Center,” the portal is targeted to be available to parents beginning on September 1. A link to Home Access Center will be posted on the SAISD website at www.saisd.org.
Go directly to Home Access Center now.
“Home Access Center” replaces “GradeSpeed ParentConnection” that was used in previous years. Over the summer, SAISD upgraded the Student Information System to include an electronic grade book and parent portal. As a result, the district will no longer need to have a separate gradebook and parent portal system; all of the data will be in one system.
Teachers and staff are currently configuring their classes within the Home Access System in preparation for the September 1 activation.
To request a Home Access Center (HAC) Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please include the following information:
- Your student’s legal name, birth date, grade level, and student ID
- If you have multiple children in SAISD that you would like access to monitor grades, please list each student and their info.
- Your name and relationship to student(s)
- Your contact information (address, phone, email address that you wish SAISD use to send you alerts, etc.)
- We will email you your account login and starting password via reply mail. (you can change the password after you log into the system)
Note: This information is important to insure security. You may submit your request for an account at any time.
For more information about your child’s information, such as demographics, grades, or attendance, please contact your child’s campus office.
Those who have technical questions or need assistance in setting up an account should contact the San Angelo ISD Technology Helpdesk at email@example.com.