For More Information:
T: (325) 947-3838 x712
|Central High School||Adults||Students|
|Single Tickets - Pre-Game||$8||$4|
|Single Tickets - At the Gate||$10||$10|
|Lake View High School||Adults||Students|
|Single Tickets - Pre-Game||$6||$2|
|Single Tickets - At the Gate||$7||$7|
Season Ticket Sales: Season tickets must be purchased prior to the football season. Tickets went on sale at the end of July for season ticket holder renewals. The deadline for renewing season tickets was Friday, August 1, 2014. If your tickets were not renewed by August 1, they were released for sale to the general public on Monday, August 11, 2014. Season tickets will be on sale for the general public from August 11 through August 22. Tickets may be purchased by either of the following methods:
1. In person at the SAISD athletics office located at the administration building, 1621 University from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
2. Purchase your tickets online. To purchase new season tickets, click the appropriate link below to buy tickets online through August 22.
Pre-Game Ticket Sales: Pre-Game tickets may be purchased by any of the following methods:
1. On Thursdays (the day before the game) at the SAISD athletics office located at the administration building, 1621 University from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Tickets are not sold in the athletics office on game day.
2. Purchase your tickets online. Tickets may be purchased online starting Monday of each game week through one hour before the start of the game. Pre-game tickets will be available to purchase online beginning Monday, August 25.
3. Student tickets may also be purchased on their campus before the game. Check with campus as to what date they sell tickets.
At the Gate: Tickets may also be purchased at the gate on game day. See table above for At-the-Gate ticket prices. Employees may enter the stadium (as well as all SAISD regularly scheduled athletic events) with employee photo ID badge. Employees must have badge to be admitted. No employee tickets will be sold.
Ticket prices are determined by the District Executive Committee (DEC), and not San Angelo ISD. Football ticket prices for the 2011 season were determined by District 2-5A for Central and 8-4A for Lake View. The DEC is made up of administrators from each school that is in the district. District 8-4A is comprised of Waco High, Waco University, Waco Midway, Killeen High, Stephenville and Lake View. District 2-5A is made up of Lubbock High, Lubbock Coronado, Lubbock Monterey, Amarillo High, Amarillo Tascosa and Central. For more information, contact the SAISD Athletic Department.
Middle School Athletic Events
Ticket prices for all Middle School athletic events will be as follows.
Adults - $2.00
Students - $1.00