Board Approves 2013-2014 Calendar
December 18, 2012
During the December school board meeting, the board approved the calendar for the 2013-2014 school year.
Highlights of the new calendar include:
- The first day of classes for students will be August 26
- Teachers will begin the school year on August 15 with professional days, campus planning, and grade level/department planning.
- Holidays will include Labor Day, three days during the week of Thanksgiving, two weeks at Christmas, Good Friday, and Memorial Day.
- Spring Break is scheduled March 10 - 14.
- Bad weather make-up days are scheduled for April 18 and May 19.
- The last day of school will be May 30.
- Graduation will be held on Saturday, May 31.