2015-2016 Middle School Registration Information
July 29, 2015
Glenn Middle School
Join PTA for $5.00, Purchase t-shirts, and Tour the school
6th Grade - Monday, Aug. 10 — 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 2:30–6:00 p.m.
7th Grade - Tuesday, Aug. 11 — 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 2:30–6:00 p.m.
8th Grade - Wednesday, Aug. 12 — 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 2:30–6:00 p.m.
Make-Up Registration - Thursday, Aug. 13 — 9–11:30 a.m. (only)
New Student to SAISD - Thursday, Aug. 13 — 1–5 p.m.
(Dates listed above are the only days students can register before school starts. If you cannot attend on either date, please call the Guidance Center at 947-3841 ext. #106 to make other arrangements.)
Required Documents to bring:
- Proof of Address (All Students) - (Utility Bill, Water, Electric, Gas, etc.)
- IMMUNIZATION RECORD or Doctors App. Card (7th Grade Only)
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License
- New Students to SAISD will need Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and updated immunization record or doctor’s appointment card
- Athletics—Must have physical and work-out uniform prior to the 1st day of school. Uniforms can be purchased at Team Spirit or Athlete’s World.
7th grade - Wednesday, Aug. 19 — 4–6 p.m. (only)
8th grade - Tuesday, Aug. 18 — 4–6 p.m. (only)
Volleyball/Cross Country Parent Meeting:
Wednesday, Aug. 19 — 6:30 p.m. in the Library
Football Equipment & Lockers Issued:
7th grade - Tuesday, Aug. 18 — 4–6 p.m. (only)
8th grade - Wednesday, Aug. 19 — 4–6 p.m. (only)
Football/Cross Country Parent Meeting:
Wednesday, Aug. 19 — 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria
For more information, visit the Glenn Middle School Web Site at glenn.saisd.org.
Lee Middle School
Pick up schedules, get your textbooks, join PTO, and purchase a t-shirt.
ALL STUDENTS MUST ATTEND a registration time with a parent/guardian:
Monday, Aug. 10 — 8–11:30 a.m. or 1:30–3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 12 — 10 a.m.–2 p.m. or 4–6 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 17 — 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- Proof of residency (water, electric, or cable bill)
- Driver's license
- Updated Immunization record (7th grade) If you haven't had your shots yet, we need a copy of your appointment card.
You won't be able to register without these items.
Jump start registration! Online registration open now thru July 7
*See Lee's website at lee.saisd.org for more details*
Lincoln Middle School
New students can come by and pick up a registration packet at any time. They will still need to come on registration day to verify all information and pick up a schedule.
If a student went to Lincoln last year or is coming from a feeder school, he or she only needs to come to one of the registration dates.
Aug. 11 — 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Aug. 12 — 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Aug. 13 — 8 a.m.–Noon