Pre-K Registration Information
July 17, 2017
San Angelo ISD will hold Pre-Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year on July 31 at the SAISD administration building located at 1621 University. Registration will take place from 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
To be eligible for Pre-K, children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2017 and must also meet at least one of the following requirements.
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Foster Child
- Meet federal income guidelines
- Military eligibility
- Is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family & Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code
Parents, please bring the following items to register your child.
- Official birth certificate
- Social Security card
- DOD Identification (Military)
- Updated immunization record
- Proof of address (electric, water, or gas bill)
- Verification of current income
- SNAP #
- TANF #
Download the following flyer for more information including which campuses have Pre-K programs.
For more information about Pre-K registration, please call (325)947-3838 x746.