San Angelo Stadium Expectations
October 8, 2019
SAISD wants everyone to have a great experience at San Angelo Stadium. Please help us implement the following expectations to support a positive fan experience:
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent for Varsity football games.
- Middle school students not sitting with or attending with parents will need to enter Gate 2 on the Northeast side of the stadium.
- All students must remain in the stands during the game.
- High School students sit in section G; Central Freshman Students sit in the northwest side of the horseshoe. Middle School students sit in the northeast side of the horseshoe.
- The Northwest gate entering the horseshoe will be locked at 6:00 pm.
- Students must follow the SAISD Code of Conduct and expectations for appropriate behavior.
- Support our teams in a positive manner while treating visiting fans, teams, and officials with dignity and respect.
- Be considerate of families who are at the game to watch their son or daughter play, cheer, dance or perform.
- In accordance with UIL policy: fans, adults, and students are not allowed on the field before, during or after the game.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed inside the stadium. Bottles, mugs, Styrofoam cups, plastic bottles, Yeti cups are all banned from entering the stadium.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the stadium. All bags are subject to search.
- Follow directives/direction given by SAISD administration.
- Students refusing to comply with San Angelo Stadium expectations or administrator’s directions/directives will be required to leave the stadium immediately and not return. Discipline consequences including, but not limited to suspension from future games, may be assigned.