San Angelo Stadium Procedures
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations issued by the University Interscholastic League (UIL), SAISD has implemented several new policies and procedures for fans attending games at San Angelo Stadium for the 2020-2021 school year. Read below for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- What time will the gate open for football games?
- Will I be screened by gate workers for COVID-19?
- Is a mask required to enter the facility?
- Will we be allowed to sit anywhere that we want?
- Can I purchase a ticket on one side and cross over to the other side?
- Is there reserved seating?
- Can my elementary and middle school student enter the facility unaccompanied?
- Will my pass allow me to enter the facility?
- When can I purchase a ticket for the game?
- Will everybody be allowed into the game?
- Will concessions and restrooms be available?
- Will student tickets be sold on high school campuses?
- Will my SAISD employee badge get me into the football game?
- Will I be able to watch the game on the TV or online?