The San Angelo Independent School District Health Services Department envisions a nurturing confidential environment that allows students, staff and families to move forward to achieve the ability to lead healthy lives and to become life-long learners.
The mission of the San Angelo Independent School District Health Services is to provide compassionate care in a nurturing, confidential and safe environment, and to advocate for those in our care by promoting healthier lives through training and early detection.
- Assessments and interventions of illness, injury and student health concerns
- Specialized nursing procedures per medical physician and parent/guardian requests
- Health Screenings
- Education to promote health and healthy lifestyles
- Chronic disease management and education
- Individualized Nursing Care Plans and services for students with disabilities and/or health condition that interfere with learning
- Medication administration
- School/community/health care provider liaison
Monica Porras, MSN, RN
Health Services Coordinator
T: (325)947-3838 x512