Main Menu

Explore More

District Menu

Grievance Procedures

SAISD has grievance policies in place for employees, students, parents, and the public. It is recommended that the grievance be resolved at the lowest possible administrative level. Please refer to the policies below for specific information.

DGBA (Local)—employee policy
FNG (Local)—student and parent policy
GF—public complaints

Grievance forms are available in the Human Resources Department located on the second floor of the Administration Building, 1621 University Ave. or downloaded below:

Level 1 Employee Grievance Form

Level 1 Parent-Student Complaint Form

Level 1 Public Complaint Form

For more information, please call the Human Resources Department at 947-3838 x173.