San Angelo ISD Purchasing Department belongs to several purchasing cooperatives. These cooperatives follow all bidding laws in awarding contracts to their vendors and by law school districts are allowed to use the bids established through the cooperative purchasing agreements.
Organizations we belong to are as follows:
- TASB Buy Board
- Houston Galveston Area Coop
- Harris County Department of Education/Choice Partners
- OMNIA Partners
- Multi-Regional Child Nutrition Cooperative Purchasing Coop, Region 10
- One Government Procurement Alliance (1 GPA)
- The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS)
- State of Texas Comptroller TXMAS
- West Texas Food Service Coop, Region 17
- P.A.C.E Coop
- Central Texas Purchasing Alliance
- Allied States Cooperative, Region 19
These purchasing cooperatives are used as a resource when other local bids may not be in place or to purchase one time and hard to find items.