In order to enroll in an SAISD school for the 2020-2021 school year, all students who are new to San Angelo ISD must complete a New Student Registration form.
Students who must complete the New Student Registration form include:
- New Pre-k or kindergarten students
- Students who are new to San Angelo
- Students of any age/grade who will be attending a San Angelo ISD school for the first time
New Student Registration forms can be accessed at the links below.
Enrollment can be completed from any web browser or smart phone. Upon first accessing the online registration site, parents will be asked to create an account.
Please have the following documents available during the registration process. Parents can digitally upload required documents in PDF, JPEG, and other standard file formats.
- Proof of residence (utility bill or lease agreement)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization record
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school (if applicable)
Reminder - students who are returning to SAISD do not need to complete a registration form. Returning students have been automatically enrolled at their home campus or transfer campus if a transfer was approved.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact your student’s campus for more information.